Friday, November 20, 2009

Home Stretch

JG's homecoming is way overdue if you take into account how much the kids and I miss him. I've gone back and forth between feeling anxious and excited about the day he comes home. In some aspects the distance has made us stronger, but in other ways weaknesses are quite apparent. More than anything else I crave proximity.

Now some random thoughts.

Until last night, I forgot how much I enjoy the Burger King fish sandwich. You have to remmeber to order it with cheese. It comes with lettuce. It's the size of a Whopper. Yum.

I hate checking the mail, mainly because our mailbox key needs to be inserted and turned "just right." Also, more than 90 percent of it is junk mail that clutters the house.

1 comment:

  1. I remember always ordering fish sandwiches w/ cheese at the Eielson club!

    ReplyDelete