12. JG went on the air with his DJ friend in Ferndale then gave us a tour of downtown - we went into an old fashioned store and I spotted five items my father has in his kitchen - I was so tempted to buy the green kitchen scale.
13. Redwood trees are the most amazing living things I've ever seen. Drive Thru Tree Park and the Trees of Mystery (which now has a skyride) was phenomenal.
14. The 101 was the most scenic drive - LOVE THOSE TREES!
15. There is nothing in between the Redwood forests and LA. Nothing.
16. Fresh oranges out of the yard are so yum. We caught up on a week's worth of laundry at Grandpa Joe's house.
17. It doesn't matter where you are a mani and pedi does wonders.
18. Aloe plants get as big as a punch buggy. No joke.
19. Oh - Portland! Had wonderful lunch then ice cream cones (Michael had mint chip) and a tour of Powell's Book Store with a local friend.
20. I forgot to mention Porter Street BBQ lets you put UNLIMITED tomatoes on your sandwich. BIG SMILE.
21. And this morning we're going to DISNEY!