Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bad Dream

Last week JG and I went to the OB orientation on Fairchild where we got a list of DO's and DON'Ts. The weird ones that I don't remember from the first two times around were no herbal pills or tea and no deli lunch meat. Those two 'minor' things made me even more paranoid about the Vicodin I started to take just one day prior to being reunited with JG. Then I got even more worried when I realized I could have been pregnant before we even left Colorado Springs - at the height of my Vicodin use.

With all of that weighing on the back of my mind I had a dream last night that we went to my first OB appointment. I was telling the doctor about my concern and the nurse pulled out a model of a fetus in a test tube - the baby was missing its entire right arm and had a chunk missing out of its skull. "This is what you've done to your baby," she said. 

I hate bad dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment