Friday, October 7, 2011

Angry Birds

About a month ago, JG and I got new phones. Our first smart phones. I had some growing pains with mine. Who knew if you ran Angry Birds in the background it would completely drain the battery overnight? Angry Birds is actually the only game I've downloaded. I only let the kids play the levels I get stuck on - and they get a kick out of helping me. Halloween is JG's favorite holiday - and to beat the rush we bought the kid's Halloween costumes early. Zachary will be the Joker and Edward will be Bumblebee. I'll be eight months pregnant by the time the last day of the month rolls around. JG showed me a catalog that came in the mail with Angry Birds costumes. I broke down and ordered one yesterday. The boys picked out the black bomb bird. Over the weekend we had four of our girlfriend's children at our house Saturday night. I could not imagine having six children. Ever. JG says that should cure me of talking about having a fourth. HA! It felt really good to return the favor to our friend, Heather, who took our boys for two nights when JG and I were in Virginia a few weeks ago. Our kids play together very well and all of us participated in the American Diabetes Association “Step Out" Walk and then we visited four different farms in Green Bluff. We all brought home apples that were so delicious! I was finally able to get in touch with my film class instructor to make up the work for my online class this summer - I'm writing two final papers to secure a passing grade instead of the current incomplete on my transcript. I really wish I knew what I was missing when it comes to time management - I struggled taking one class, I know there are other people who take multiple classes and are still able to maintain work and family commitments. I am not that talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment