Friday, October 7, 2011

Lost in September

I thought the older you get the easier life becomes. Life has consistently been proving me wrong - especially as of late. By this time in December I will be getting ready to celebrate Zachary's 11th birthday, I'll be on maternity leave with the baby and JG will be deployed, again, and I'll finally get to have an MRI done on my knee . JG and I are both hot for one-year remote tours and I'm wondering if next year will be the year for one of us.

We have yet to order our wedding photos - there always seem to be a greater need dipping into emergency funds. The latest was the boys' trip to visit two sets of grandparents in New England - we didn't count on me flying home on the heels of the call that Zachary was hospitalized. And, we have yet to celebrate our second anniversary - his mother flew in to watch the boys for us so we could spend a weekend away - but duty in Japan called JG away.

No comments:

Post a Comment