Friday, July 2, 2010

Waxed

Breakfast is definately my biggest meal per day. Omelet, biscuit, fresh fruit, yogurt and bacon. I can eat this for six months and not get sick of it. I'm usuallly at work an hour or so before I get breakfast and carry it back to the office in styrofoam. This has now become routine.  I have very little other routine right now other then trying to catch JG and the boys when I wake up and when I got to bed.

I finally got waxed today at the little beauty salon here. The woman who waxed me did a better job than then my last two visits at a spa in Spokane. The pedicure was good considering they had to make do with an office chair and a bucket of water. I can see why people make day trips to the Hyatt downtown for their spa. The salon here is definately good for routine maintenance, but to really indulge I'll have to go downtown.

I haven't really found my groove at work yet. I attribute this to being tired. So, I'm going to call it a night while it's a reasonable 9 p.m. bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment