Thursday, June 17, 2010

Final Exercise Done

The only thing I have to worry about is getting one last omlete, formation without battle rattle, cleaning my M-16, turning it back into the armory and returning the borrowed linens, magazines (as in ammo, not Newsweek), and keys. Then, it's off to Philly to spend the night to catch a flight to Norfolk where I will do some waiting for my flight out of the country.

So, I had an all-time low in customer service today at the Fort Dix Dunkin Donuts. Now, I love their coffee and when I'm on the East Coast I actually prefer it to Starbucks. But, this morning I was in the mood for a hot chocolate. It was served in a plastic cup complete with a lid with the straw hole. When I said I can't have this cup it's too hot, the guy hands me a cardboard sleeve. I had to ask for a styrofoam cup for my HOT chocolate. Eyeroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment