Monday, April 12, 2010

It's 5 a.m. in the morning

I made the trailer reservation. Indy seems to like her travel case, but she was really cold this morning. She's sitting in my lap right now. There's three hours to kill between now and the time we can pick up the trailer. I also rented a dolly. So worth the ten dollars. I also got insurance.

We ate at Uno last night. The boys made their own pizzas. JG had chili. I had the haddock. I love haddock. Next to seabass it's my favorite white fish. My mom used to make baked haddock fillets with canned whole tomatoes, two onions cut into rings and on top of that thick slices of a sharp Vermont cheddar and it was served over thin spaghetti. One of my all-time favorite dishes.

I'm hooked on Food Network's 'Chopped.' The last time I watched it I was really annoyed the judges keep talking about how you can't mix fish and cheese.

Now that I made myself really hungry for breakfast I'm going to tackle the day. Hopefully we can be out of here by lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment